Nano silicon composite fire-proof glass is a new type of fire-proof glass, which is made of inorganic expandable nano silicon fire-proof adhesive and multi-layer glass.
1. Nano silicon fireproof glass is a special glass which can meet the requirements of fire resistance rating by adding two or more layers of glass with one or more layers of nano silicon fire retardant glue, which is injected into the empty warehouse of laminated glass, and then optimized by polycondensation. This kind of sandwich structure makes the glass and glue closely adhere, so as to improve the safety of use, and can effectively prevent the outer glass from breaking and injuring people, without the risk of self explosion.
2. The nano silicon fire retardant adhesive is a hard inorganic transparent fireproof crystal after polycondensation optimization, which has excellent properties such as perfect light transmission, light fastness and no foaming.
3. Nano silicon fire-proof glass is in the flame high-temperature barbecue, the fire-proof adhesive gradually foam, expand, until carbonization and form, the thermal conductivity is very small.
1. Prevent the spread and diffusion of flame, smoke and hot gas;
2. It can meet the a (EI) fire protection requirements for 0.5h, 1.00h, 1.50h, 2.00h, 3.00h fire integrity and fire insulation;
3. It has the incomparable permeability of ordinary glass;
4. It has excellent sound insulation;
5. Be able to make products of various specifications and sizes according to customer requirements.
6. The thickness of glass is generally 75mm.
Generally, the surface stress of high strength tempered glass should be 170-250mpa. The surface stress of the air-cooled tempering process is difficult to reach 250Mpa. At this time, the glass will deform seriously and even crack on the surface of the glass. The glass is easy to crack in the process of tempering. In order to obtain high surface stress, high wind pressure should be used for tempering treatment. Moreover, the heating temperature of glass should be higher than that of normal heating temperature, and the heating time should be appropriately extended. Only in this way can the residual stress of glass be fully eliminated, which is conducive to the formation of high-strength tempered glass fire resistance.