According to the standard GB 15763.1, the fireproof glass is divided into three categories according to the product types
Heat insulating fireproof glass (Class A): fire resistant glass meeting the requirements of fire resistance integrity and fire resistance and heat insulation (composite fire-proof glass and grouting fire-proof glass).
Part of heat insulation fire-proof glass (class B): fire-resistant glass meeting the requirements of fire-resistant integrity and thermal radiation intensity (mostly composite fire-proof glass, with light transmission, fire-proof and smoke-proof characteristics).
Non thermal insulation fireproof glass (Class C): single piece fire-resistant glass which only meets the requirements of fire-resistant integrity (with the characteristics of light transmission, fire prevention, smoke isolation and high strength).
The fire resistance of fireproof glass is divided into five grades: 0.5h, 1.00h, 1.50h, 2.00h and 3.00h.
Most enterprises believe that the standard for selecting fire-resistant glass is the test report, which is affected by many factors. A report does not mean that the glass has no problem. Even if the glass with report is selected, the sampling inspection of the project can not be completed within the specified time, and the main responsibility is still the production unit of doors and windows. If there is evidence to prove that there is a problem with the glass, the door and window enterprises can pursue the responsibility to the glass enterprises. However, the professional evidence identification is not a simple process. The door and window enterprises should bear the loss of the project doors and windows demolition first, and the door and window enterprises may ultimately pay for them. If you are aware of the fake and buy the fake, you may still have to bear the legal risk.
Misunderstanding of fireproof glass
As a new kind of building fireproof products, fireproof glass is adopted by more and more buildings. The following three aspects should be paid attention to in the design:
1. The choice of fireproof glass for curtain wall and partition is not simply to replace ordinary glass with fireproof glass, but to comprehensively consider the overall fire performance.
2. The performance of curtain wall and partition can not be inferred subjectively by the fire resistance limit of glass. If necessary, it needs to be determined by testing. The fire resistance rating of curtain wall and partition is the lowest among all accessories.
3. The size of glass plate is different, so we must pay attention to the corresponding relationship between glass specifications and fire resistance rating.
matters needing attention:
1. A good burn is not the only option. If it is batch production of glass, random sampling of glass to do the test window sample, can pass the test many times, such glass is reliable.
2. The glass in the test report should be consistent with the actual project use, such as: Specification (mainly thickness), material, manufacturer, origin, etc.
3. Pay attention to the protection of finished products, and the glass surface shall not be scratched.
4. Fire proof glass shall be installed indoor as far as possible.
5. The use of stainless steel warm edge of the spacer will increase the stability of the glass.
6. Do not contact with hard metal when installing glass, and keep proper expansion space.
7. Choose white glass as fireproof glass substrate, the pass rate will be higher.
8. Coating energy-saving glass can also be used for fireproof treatment.